Going to Copenhagen for a week for a conference in August. Planning to spend another week in non Copenhagen Europe, but no idea where to go!

any suggestions?

Actually Copenhagen is a nice city and full of hot chicks especially on weekends when a lot of Swedish girls join the party in Copenhagen.

Prague is a great city or party hard in Ibiza.

Copenhagen is a fun city!

Ummmm, I guess, out of all of Europe (which happens to be quite large), I'd say, MUNCHEN! I love that city. Best time of my life there! Should have decent weather this time of year. Lot's of cool stuff to do within a 2 hour train ride too.

Or Amsterdam. I don't want to talk too much about my experience there though ;\)

Ocean11: Yeah, it is a bit of a dumb question, but the thing is, I have *no* idea!

I'm tempted to go to munich or salzburg because I like beer and I hear they're nice places.

I don't really want to go to a 'party' place because I can get drunk pretty well in Sydney for a lot less...

other than that, there's no constraint really (apart from financial ;\) )

Plucky: where was good in munich ?

I reccomend Budapest. Had an amazing time there and your budget will go very far. Beautiful city, like Prague before all the tourists.

Failing that a top night in Englands Number 1 TOurist destination....Blackpool!!!! Ride the big one!! clap.gif :p

Haven`t been back home for a while, but the Big One is still making people scream last I heard. Still the oldies are the goldies though and can`t beat the Grand National and the Revolution! \:D

Valhalla? Don`t know that one? Yeah am from Lytham St-Annes, (you know the posh tourist resort of the Fylde coast!! :rolleyes: \:D )

Am surprised actually how well represented the Northwesterners are on here, all of us who grew up watching Granada tonight and the Grumbleweeds!! happyglass.gif

Got a friend from Lytham, not too far up the coast.. \:\) Went on the big one last year (the year before?) since they changed the angle of the first drop, and what a great first drop it is.