Special Giveaway - we have some extra tickets - Joetsu Kokusai, Arai & Hakuba 47

• SnowJapan Admin

We have some extra unclaimed winning lift tickets as follows:

JOETSU KOKUSAI, Niigata - 5

HAKUBA 47, Nagano - 2

ARAI MOUNTAIN & SPA - 4

If you want one of these tickets and are sure that you'll actually be able to use them this season, here's what to do:

Send us an email to editor@snowjapan.com ;

Put "Lift ticket please" as the subject line;

Write your FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER in the email, if you have your address in Japanese it will help;

Also in the mail, mention which of the resorts you would like the ticket to (if you write both resorts, we'll ignore you!)

The first 5 people that ask for a Joetsu Kokusai ticket and the first 2 people that ask for Hakuba 47 will be getting a lift ticket voucher next week.

We won't be able to reply to everyone, but will inform the winners and also post a message on here when the tickets have been claimed.

Thanks

Just a word on that...

We aren't really that concerned about what you do with the voucher once you have won it and we send it out (ie. whether you use it yourself or give to someone else) - but we do ask that everyone please only enter the giveaways when you feel that you can actually USE the prize if you do win.

Thanks.

Hey I was thinking that. Why the hell did you enter the giveaway if you "can't be assed" to use the prize once you win it??? I entered and really wanted to win - but I didn't.

Can you send me your ticket please?

• SnowJapan Admin

Still got a few Joetsu Kokusai tickets - if you want TWO tickets to JK, send us a mail (as described at the top of this thread).

cool.gif

-------------

UPDATE:

All of the tickets have now been claimed - so please don't send in any more mails! Sorry!

Thanks