Off topic -- Euro currency

I had small conversation (or discussion) with Kuma yesterday over our lunch, he told me that 5 Euro bill is slightly bigger than MEISHI, but definitely smaller than West Park Cafe's Receipt.

So I was searching website to find out the size of Euro bill. To be honest, only country I regulary visit in Europe is England, so I really didn't care about it before.

Yes, Kuma was right. 5 Euro is 120 mm X 62 mm. It's pretty small.

(I have to be careful, 'cos there is high possibility that I might throw to the dustbin with receipts by accident.)

But when I clicked on the "500 Euro" info on the web (well... I just interested in), I got some question....

Website told me that:

500Euro = 160 mm X 82 mm, which means slightly bigger than 10,000yen bill.

... I just thought... Euro might be not useful currency to have in the wallet!? eek.gif

(said in the hushed tones of a TV documentary naturalist in the midst of a unique animal)....

And here, just above me there is a perfect specimine. The search is over at last! Most frequently seen in the Autumn months, this juvenile of the species is demonstrating all the traits that they are renound for. You dont have to look very hard to see the crazy, utterly mindless thought processes. Likewise one can observe the desperate boredom and frustration particularly well in this specimen. These charactaristics, all to evident in this juvenile, are believed to be a direct result of the poor souls burning desire to 'hit the snow', a phrase common amongst this variety. As the time since the last day in the snow grows this animal will become more and more mentaly insane. It is not uncommon at all to find them passing time bantering on about the most abstract and mundane of topics. One cant help but feel pitty for them. The madness and insanity is believed to be greater after they struggled through the parched existence of a hot summer. The hotter the summer, the more loopy they become. However, once they return to their natural habitat they are a sight to behold. Thankfully for this poor critter, it wont be too long.

• 1 year later...