I've been really busy with work and some other things. I haven't even captured the stuff I took a couple weeks ago. I'll be back on it soon.

Need some more clips from people on here though!

i could post a vid of me at the beach, but its probably not really relevant.. ;P

actually, i have a stack more vids from my trip over in jauary which im yet to post, but will sometime soon cool.gif

what happened to the "name the vid" thread too, by the way? i need a name if im going to make some cool titles...

Hey there Snow Japan \:D

just wondering if you got the Club Med vid we sent you a week or two ago... it was a bit big a 7MB but you can preview it on the Club Med thread if you haven't already seen it. do you want us to reduce it's size? anyways, let us know... \:\)

i find the urge to make a video comes and goes. sometimes you can't be bothered, but other times you have to stay up to the wee hours to finish it. i've been reading the whopping adobe premier manual and should really start trying out some effects, but the husband takes the computer to work so that he can "work" on it ;\) lol.gif

maybe i'll do one now \:D