yeah some of those changes are cool, glad they didnt decide to change drivers mid season... that would have definately thrown a spanner in the works!

but at the end of the day the (and i hate to say it) the top diver is driving for the top team (who also happens to spend double the amount each season than everyone else) and until williams, mclaren, and jordan etc pull their finger out and develop an amazing car and stick an even better driver in it then i think there isnt much anyone can do to catch scuderia ferrari.

i think williams are the only one capable of ousting shumi at the moment with montoya. they just have to keep plugging away.

i have said it before on this forum last year. ferrari are the team of the moment. mclaren had their day with senna and prost so have williams with hill. they were both just as huge! its just at the moment, no other team is standing out as being a top team and being competitive, therefore every one is consentrating on ferrari.

ferrari will be knocked off the perch, it may not be next season but it will happen!