Mt Granview - The Field of Dreams - 9th March 2014

I see in your review:

http://www.snowjapan...ews/detail/2029

"In summary, Mt Granview is THE quintessential Japanese ski resort. It’s not big. It’s not new. It’s not challenging. But what is has that bigger, newer, more challenging resorts don’t have is bucket-fulls of old school charm. By way of example, after a morning at Granview, we drove on to nearby Kagura. This a bigger, higher, more challenging resort (which I like) but although it was fun, we both agreed that we'd had a more enjoyable time at Granview. It's difficult to put your finger on why."

Sounds like a must!

Your reviews are great btw. I will get round to posting a bunch of my own soon, though I doubt they will live up to yours.

Cheers GG! :thumbsup: Look forward to reading yours in due course! :friend:

Tbh, I think we were both stoked because we were finally there and the conditions were perfect (bluebird + powder). In those circumstances anywhere would be fun but even trying to remain objective, the place definitely has a certain charm about it. Guess it depends on your age and level of gnarliness!! :D

• SnowJapan Admin

Good stuff!

And thanks for all your reviews Mick. onehunga too. Many people will surely really appreciate them -- even if you never actually that in terms of direct feedback.

I highly recommend everyone check them all out - I call them the "Let's" Series.

Great to see all the love for Mt Granview!

I might even try to sneak in a last visit for the season.

Go on, you owe it to the rest of us to get in one last day, with accompanying photos.