What are you doing this weekend? Want to hang out?

I'm having conversations about my weekend plans and possible meet ups on a number of threads and decided to start a new thread. So What are you doing this weekend? Mind if I tag along ;) Feel free to talk about weekend plans and meeting up that has nothing to do with me :)

Kawabaaaaaa!

I'm in Peetan. Kawaba for Sunday. There are some tables near the ticket counter. Lets meet there after lunch. I'll let you set the time.

Hanging out in Numazu. Beer making and gardening... c'mon down and pull some weeds!

:lol: I do pull weeds for home brew. Maybe another time.

I shall be at Teine tomorrow and possibly Sunday as well

Hows the wind up there today Tubby? Seems like everything is open. We're debating over Teine tomorrow or Racey. Then Rusutsu Sunday.

I shall be at Teine tomorrow and possibly Sunday as well

Hows the wind up there today Tubby? Seems like everything is open. We're debating over Teine tomorrow or Racey. Then Rusutsu Sunday.

Wind wasn't a problem, some wind lips from yesterday but generally good conditions. Been snowing all day, doesn't look like stopping anytime soon......Teine'll be hot to trot tomorrow :)

Really seriously considering Oze after the info you gave us!

Other than that, Shiga possibly....

Let's Oze :)

Sounds like you might be coming :friend: Bring the Slackcountry ;) Also where should we meet?

We need to exchange some details somehow :confused: but no PM function at the moment ....... Bushtrim will be driving, so guess we would be in the car park by around 8:15 if all goes to plan :thumbsup: .

I will bring the Slackcountry. It's is the exact model that Bushtrim rides ;) !

How about respond as soon you get this and I will try to respond right after with my e-mail and you can then send me a phone number after which the message with the e-mail will self destruct leaving no one the wiser ;)