Purchased Scott Gaffney's "Immersion" last week and have not had it out of the DVD player since! Great flick with really cool music!

The movie really does capture the spirit of the sport.

Am waiting for my local haunt to get the DVD of "Ski Moive 3" and it will be mine too.

Also plan on getting PBP's "Happy Dayz" too.

Pretty sad that the only purchases I will make this year toward my sport are movies, but I figure they are the best and cheapest avenue to take away all them summer blues ;\)

Picked up Harvest and Uprising at Powers this past summer for 500 yen each and then had a 1000yen discount - you can do the math. I just picked up The Realm by TGR, it might be a year or so old?? Anybody know? Its pretty sweet, lots of big mountain/heli and powder. Music is nice too.

Managed to get my hands on Ski Movie 3.The dudes from Matchstick productions put out another good flick.It`s got both big mountain and jibbing parts.Also got a good variety of locations Norway as well as the standard locations Squaw Valley,Whistler etc.Shawn Sullivans` section rips!Got a quality sound track too.

Got High Society last year and was fairly much on par with that.

What about Poor Boy Productions?Any good?

Nope. I have SM2 and yes I know the base jumping you talk of.

As I have yet to see anythign but the trailer for SM3 I cannot be any more exact in my description except to say that it is the last scene on the trailer as it fades to the relase date or somethign like that. It looks to be a huge cliff drop with a skier seemingly jumping into oblivion somewhere in perhaps AK.

Looks like I will just have to get on the blower and light the a$$ whick of the peoples at Minami to ge tthe damn DVD!

McConkey is a nutter - have you seen some of the crap that he does in FREEZE's stunt of the month? Last year, some dolt, lit his sled on fire and then jumped it off of a massive 100+ foot cliff...

Didnt Poor boyz do The Game? Cant remember. Does anybody have Propaganda or High Society.

Danz, love it mate, good skiing, lots of deep pow and cliffs, and a nice soundtrack. Do you have Further? TGR is my favorite.

By the way, do any of yall read Freedom free ski mag? Great mag and a fun way to improve your Japanese reading skills.

Yeah,got that freedom last year.Had a look at it this year had an article `bout the top Japanese jibbers,Shimomura & Tachibana.It would be good if I could read that stuff,though. The game is the movie with JP Auclair doing the first ever loop isn`t it?

Nope the shop doesn't have the DVD yet so am still waiting! So much for the extra week story!!!

Why do we have this BS region crap on DVD's! mad.gif If it weren't for this I would get all my DVD's from the maker's themselves.