Has anyone investigated the past 150 years of Japanese history?

Some very interesting things in there. I don't think it compares in the least to what we see today, but WOW! Some shit went down fur sure.

I'm tired of hearing the US bashing. Not from here, but from all over. I don't have TV at home so I don't watch the news. I read most of my news from BBC and CNN. I take it all as it comes and make my own opinions as to how Husein needs to be destroyed, North Korea should be dismantled and Kim sent to the lowest level of Dante's hell.

Shall we explore some Nippon history though? Maybe not even history, but not so distant past. They beat some brohs up because, like yo, they weren't wearing the same colors. WHAT??? we're all asian??? Japan's all like, yo, you ain't shit! You bow down and kiss our ring and join our gang and we'll help you. No? Won't do it? Okay then, let's just whack you up.

WWII started. Japan felt small, lost Manchuria, lost some parts of Russia - hey! let's hit the big guys! Pearl Harbor happened. We crack 'em up side da head! yo. Boyz in da Hood are always hard.....

And as you can surmise (I hope), I'm drunk and just looking for an online fight. I have much more to say (am I joking or not??). I'm all about unsubstantiated comments.

I can't ski so I might as well instigate a fight with people I don't know \:\)

- WWII

- A rather brutal japanese POW camp in China

- Biological weapons experiments on humans

- other hideous experiments that I won't go into here

- End of WWII

- America busts up many of the Japanese war institutions

- America discovers the nasty camp in China

- American gvt grants impunity to the officers in charge in exchange for all the germ warfare etc experiment data

- The Japanese officers in charge of the camp still walk the streets as free men as though they did no wrong.

- The American gvt essentially condoned the activities of the camp... so long as the USA could benefit from the experiment results, which they did. The results kick started the lagging US germ warfare program.

I guess that Dokumanju didn't see the smiley face. The post was mostly in jest. I still don't understand why you guys hate the US so much. Enlighten me. Especially you Ocean.

Ich verstehe nicht.

What the heck are 'you' talking about?

Did you misinterpret US to mean us? US as United States of Whatever (liam lynch, 2003). I still don't get your point. I'm getting another beer. I'd suggest you get 2 or 3 to lighten the hell up.

hey plucky, looks like u missed my smiley too. it's the bad thing about the internet yeh, expressions always come over as totally wack. Anyway, the reply was tongue in cheek too. I don't hate the states, donnie darko was filmed there so i can't possibly hate the states.

Now I see what db was talking about \:\) I think Plucky is just a little drunk. No harm done.

You gotta admit he would be an interesting guy to sit around with over a few beers - or even better, a 2 hour 1200 Yen nomihodai.