Any Hong Kong Rugby Sevens enthusiasts?

It's that time of the year again for the International Rugby Sevens held in Hong Kong. My pick for this year is the "All Blacks" though I think Fiji will give them a strong run for their money.

I'm going out on a limb with this one cos I'm sure that if they don't win (but that's unlikely) Mogski's gonna blame it on me, saying I jinxed them, and kick my butt again!

Exactly! That's why they're so good because they play in NZ most of the time and play for Fiji during this competition.

And this is a funny one I've heard and don't know whether it's true: "When the Fiji Rugby Team get together for an international match at home, there are more people inside the stadium than outside in all of Fiji!

Im doing my supporting on the inside because every team I support seems to do crappy lately. No prizes for guessing who I support but whether or not they will win...? mind you they havent played badly at the other 7s tournaments.

Markie Im envious of you being there. I looked at prices to go over but wasnt very cheap \:\(

Markie lives on the Kowloon peninsula in the district called Mongkok. He welcomes freaks and kiwis and all sorts...but if Zwelgen wanted to come I would prefer she came as a couple (maybe with nekobi) just so echineko doesn't get any funny ideas.

It was a good match zwelgen. The NZ bowlers ripped through the upper order of Australia. I thought we were done for actually. But Bevan and Bichel made a stand and we got 208 (or there abouts). The NZ upper order did about as well as the Aussies. Except they lost wickets at a more steady rate so no real partnerships formed. All out for 116 or something like that.

Markie - ahhh good old Kowloon. I used to live just outside of Repulse Bay. Nice area despite the name!

• 3 weeks later...