(To AETs) How much do you work?

I'll admit I am a bit of a sucker and end up getting pulled into most of the meeting even though I don't understand anything. As far as an average day goes I finish at 5:00 though I have heard many AETs finish earlier than that.

Chris

I usually leave around 5:30, I'm under contract until 5pm.

Not that I'm desperate too but I am sure going much earlier would not be seen in the best of light here - but no complaints.

I sometimes sneak out early afternoon or not turn up at all, it all seems to be ok.

But i quite like just hanging out here, and my desk is more comfortable for computing than my one at home, so if i got a lot of computer stuff to do then i will often stay at school till 6.30pm or whatever.

Jet Life, Its a Great Life.

i usually arrive around 8 and am supposed to stay until 4:15, but i usually sneak out a little before 4. if i'm actually working on something or in a study groove, i'll stay later. but sometimes i'm bored to death and all alone in the teachers room while everyone else is in a meeting or assembly or maybe just getting drunk in a back room. they just seem to disappear one by one as i sit on the comp reading the forum. then there's really no point of staying.