Im just wondering if many people out there write diaries or log books of all their adventures in japan?

If so what is the motivation for writing these sort of diaries?

Ive got a journal that I write in from time to time. Sometimes I dont write for 6 months, sometimes its every week. Sometimes I write a few pages and sometimes its just a few lines. Basically whenever and whatever I feel like writing. Its quite cathartic and funny to see the things I was getting worked up about a few years ago now that Im much more older and wiser cool.gif

I liked keeping the ski log this year. It was good to see what dates had been what kind of weather and the progression Id made. Not for anyone else but just me!

Ski logs sound like a great idea. Not that i have ever had one however. Like freaky I like to collect little bits of brochures and stuff when I am OS to make into a sort of scrapbook. Mix it up with photos and that sort of thing. I always liked the idea of a real diary or a journal but it is so hard to keep up. It really becomes a chore after a while and so what zwelgen is doing sounds good. Just doing it when you want to and not making yourself write something each day or each week.