Not to be disrepectful to Americans but why is that most of the world has no problems understanding dialects and accents and yet people in the US only with subtitles? Kind'a generalisation I know, but I have never heard anyone from Europe complain on not being able to understand somefrom the US...

Yeah, I've had that experience too. Alot of the times I just nod my head at British friends once they go off on their cockney rant. "uh huh...sure...oh yeah...he was 'stirring another man's porridge'???". confused.gif

It's nice to get back to NJ every now and again, just to let it all hang out on the dialect-tip wit da woooo wooooo! I think my British friends would have an equally hard time understanding me there, among my peeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Goemon:
It's nice to get back to NJ every now and again, just to let it all hang out on the dialect-tip wit da woooo wooooo! I think my British friends would have an equally hard time understanding me there, among my peeps.
I know what you mean... I too like to head back to da hood and kick it wit Bubb Rubb and Lil\' Sis talkin bout the woooo woooo and da flows...

lol.gif