I'm worried about my reliance on my keitai. It's like the internet. If I can't connect in a day or two, I start to feel that something is missing. But all I'm missing is reading text on a screen and typing on forums etc. Sad.

I just think it all looks really sad, everyone heads down messing around with . For the most part all their 'saying' is "genki?" and the like 10 times a day. Each to his/her own I suppose....

• 2 weeks later...

I just find it sad that we feel the need to be in contact instantly, everywhere, all the time etc. There is no escape from anything anymore for lots of people. I suppose some people don't want to escape?

Sadly they won't. I have to wait 8 months from the time I got my first one, in which case I can get a new one for 800 yen. Otherwise, I have to pay 8,800 yen to replace it now.

So I'll have to put up with the glue job for another 7 months. It still works...

Really? The old "Give them away to entice new people, then treat you like crap once you're a paying customer strategy" strikes again, hey?

Glad it still works \:\)