What do the smilies mean to you?

Just to be clear and cos I don't want to start work yet, what do these things mean to you i'll give a few my best guess and you can correct me where I'm wrong.

mad.gif If this is mad then whats this \:o

eek.gif shocked and surprised

wave.gif bye although it seems to be used differently by some.

thats enough for now

I almost never use them cos I dont really like them all that much - perhaps I should.

wave.gif seems to be used by some to mean something like "You have set off on your own path of insanity and are moving rapidly beyond the pale. I will cease to take any notice of you until you calm down / return with the pale. It was nice knowing you."

\:o is occasionally useful when admitting that you have been a dork, or that others have been dorks and you are losing patience with them.

Personally I don't like this one very much wakaranai.gif . If he landed on my desk, I'd probably pull his arms off.

this one is I am feeling frisky zzwhip.gif

this one I feel that a little Alien is taking a dump on my head 07.gif

this one reminds me that I live in Mickey Mouse land mickey.gif

this one I need to sink a brewsky drink.gif

this one is when I feel real mean and want to beat up the fool who touched my van mrt2.gif

this one well its speaks volumes....really fro.gif

this one happens after beans fart.gif

this one happens ona daily basis pcangry.gif

Alien? ... pssshhht

duel.gif This means you are a nerd.

godlike.gif This means you would like to be spared by the Spanish gods that have come to steal your gold.

wall.gif This means again you have tried to resond to an arguement with a completely pointless 3 word response like "hahaha, it figures."

funny, I thought this was a nerd nerd.gif

and this one is for those people that hate these damn annoying smilies smileydies.gif

and this is the smilie that connects us all here at SnowJapan snowflake.gif

kloguck.gif