SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Curt

The US blackout

Anyone experience it? Must have been worrying at least. I have family in NY and haven't been able to speak with them yet.

Hope all is well with y'all.

moving to toronto on tuesday so this was worrying information, especially since my room is on the 14th floor. some parts of toronto are still without power.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
its the north american black-out correct your title.
no let them have it...then they can take the blame.

the finger pointing over here has been pretty intense.

All that fingerpointing has been interesting to follow - it will be interesting to see the real reason for it when everything is known.

I have friends in NY and they said there was some panic at the beginning, but it didn't last long and nothing too serious - everyone just got on and were good boys and girls.

\:\)

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content