U.S. reconsiders "who needs you jerks!" policy.

After flipping the U.N. security council the finger a few months ago the talk in the U.S at the moment is all about Getting more international involvement in Iraq.

From what I can figure out the international community is supposed to realise what a great idea it was to invade Iraq, admit they should have done the democratic thing and voted for the U.S idea in the first place and pitch in to clean up.

I tried it with my flatmates last weekend. They begged me not to hold a massive all night party in the house but I did it anyway. I thought that after seeing what a great party it was they would love to help unblock the toilet gather up the broken glass and wipe off the walls. The flatmates selfishly refused to pitch in and they blame me for the still unfinished clean up. Some people just dont appreciate great ideas. I know how Mr Bush must feel.

also... the portion of the name of any food containing "flat" or "mate" will be substituted with "freedom" or "liberty."

example:

flatbread -> freedombread

coffee-mate -> coffee-liberty

veggi-mite -> veggi-freedom

("mite" sounds suspiciously close to "mate")

Why won't your flatmates agree to being subject to your control??? Damn their ignorance nd stupidity!

Have you mentioned they will also be fixing/ cleaning up the the damage and mess inflicted by you and your British mate on numerous occasions throughout the last ten years????

Never mind you can always move into another friends house and have a party there....and repeat the whole process, again anad agian anad again!

Why won't your flatmates agree to being subject to your control??? Damn their ignorance nd stupidity!

Have you mentioned they will also be fixing/ cleaning up the the damage and mess inflicted by you and your British mate on numerous occasions throughout the last ten years????

Never mind you can always move into another friends house and have a party there....and repeat the whole process, again anad agian anad again!