Like I said I only found acrap map but Im not even sure it was your little place. I found a little resort that looks sic Im going to go check it out next season Ill pm you the map with what looks like sick crazy lines near a tram.

Looks like a crazy place.

That must be Shin Hotadaka

There are some very nice lines off of it however getting to the top of them would involve some serious mountaineering and then a fair bit of hiking out.

The mountain is closed now though. Tram still runs however they closed the ski hill. Not sure if they would let you being skis up.

No this resort is in Nagano but it looks to be one of those unknown resorts that you can rip lines on Ill send a link on later.

I tried to search but I have a map book at home and it has the email addy in there.

You need to start shooting some vids next year.

(THIS COMPUTER IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK SORRY)

FATTY, YOU NEED TO START EDITING SOME OF YOUR VID AND MAKE A MOVIE. WE (SIEM) HAVE ALMOST FINISHED ASSEMBLING OUR 2003-4 VID.

ahhh lower case.

i am gonna guess that the reason is that the movie is encoded in DivX. You will have to get the codec from somewhere - likely DivX.com or download.com

It may seem like a bit of a hastle but I assure you that DivX is worth it and is the way of the future. You will never want to use another crappy .wmv again. You can get a perfect DVD quality movie down tto 700 megs or less and fit it on a normal CD

enough ranting

jared my cam is broken so I aint feeding nothing into this pc. plus when I tried before it just crashed all the time.

Im in my boat too much kayaking like a freak today the hole was epic so huge.