wow, how long have you been yak'in ? that looks like serious bidness.

Are you bringing the wife along on these trips ? Sometimes I feel sorry for her, but I know you don't really have to DRAG her on yer crazy helmeted adventures.

this day she copped out cause another buddy didnt come. She was paddling a little bit down river near the car. She enjoys it, has good boat control but cant roll so she is nervous.

As for how long first season but my boat is bang on for creek running. cant freestlye with it though but personally I like running wild water better.

I'll have to buy a couple of kayaks.

You've got to love a sport that gets you outside even when its raining.

Do you leave a car downstream and paddle down to it or just hang out near a particular spot?

ahh...I miss my kayaking days...

I used to guide on the Lehigh River...in a raft, but the outfitter gave all guides free kayaking lessons...and what a great sport it is...

scares the $#"% out of me like no other sport I have done...when I was doing it regularly I had a pretty solid roll, but was just getting comftorable in play spots (read: manuver into spot, stay there long enough to realize I will never make it, and then make my battle roll downstream)...

I miss it...but just didnt have the means to keep it up...maybe when I move back to the states...

danz

danz i outfited myself and the wife for like 100000 yen. if your serious about it itsd still pretty cheap here.

my roll is 50-50 at the momoent basically i get scared too much sometimes and panic.

Your right about one thing it is scary sometimes. notice all the safety gear on the side in the pics. we set up 2 rope bags in case we got sucked in somewhere.