I wanted to show you a vid but they deleted it. the rep says that before no one bought their twin which was pretty good cause of the graphics and they now think these graphics are hot and will sell like crazy. Great skis you should paint.

that is because of the built in bindings. I really hate that. Im so glad atomic is going back the other way. Race skis maybe but pow skis with built in bindings are just a rip off way to make more money. Hard to sell them after too due to the set up. and heavy

Oh I was talking about the Fischers.

But yah I hate it when some companies make you buy the bindings. Salomon was doing that for a while and probably still are for their recreational freeride ski. I usually just transfer bindings over to the next pair of skis. I don't usually buy bindings.

It isn't that bad. I like it. It's far better than my puke green bigstix. At least they are getting a little more original than before and getting away from putting numbers and shit that doesn't mean a thing except to the tech who designed them on the topsheet.

But then again I have no fashion sense.

I wish they'd just leave it at a couple of go-faster stripes, for skis and snowboards. Nothing looks more stylish, and you can tremble with excitement over which colour combination it's going to be this year.