Do you look (insert your nationality here)?

Oreo? da chocolate color biscuit some cream inbetween?

Mad, hum... exactly fashion is the key.

Yes, Marioboy. People often judge other's nationality/race by looking.

When I got off a boat at Boppard, Rhein river Germany, 2 Japanese women talked to me in Japanese in miserable voice saying

"Are you a Japanese, aren't you? AREN'T you? AREN'T YOU???????? "

I said " Yes, I am"

They said " We strayed from a tour, help us!!! take us to a hotel in Heidelberg, please!" LOL

Heidelberg was not in my list to visit, so I just made a ring to a hotel where their tour scheduled to have lunch and contacted the tour conductor. I took them to the opposite side of the Rhein then called a taxi to the hotel. On the way in the taxi they kept complaining this and that about the tour and tour conductor which was really annoying. Even after I tossed them to the tour conductor, they invited me to join the bus which was not my cup of coffee.

Not sure how often I had this kind of cases in the trip. They should study the local language or at least English if they visit somewhere abroad!!!!! mad.gif

Well I get told I look like Tom Cruise so there!!!!!!

I wish!!!!! I also had a student tell me I looked like Leo D'Caprio yesterday. I am the first to admit I look NOTHING like either of them. wakaranai.gif

But then I also had half of my class convinced I was Mongolian and Asashyou (spelling) was my cousin........

I am Greek but now one ever told me here in Japan that I look Greek. That’s because you don’t really get to see many Greeks around here. I ve been told that I look Spanish Italian, Brazilian etc.

To tell you the truth sometimes it is really hard to distinguish even for me between Southern Italian, Spanish and Greek. :p

Of course, probably as everyone else in this forum, I have ridiculous stories to say like, some Japanese told me that I look like Tom Cruse or the singer of Red Hot Chilly Peppers or the singer of Foo Fighters! lol.gif