• SnowJapan Admin
 Quote:
Yuzawa-area resorts season pass
By that, do you mean an "all resorts" pass? Unfortunately, they don't exist - well not for you and me anyway \:\( Schoolchildren, town office/public workers and pensioners the last few years have been able to buy an "all Yuzawa" pass, but they have not been available generally. Wish they were!

Kagura lift ticket info is here
http://www.princehotels.co.jp/ski/kagura/fee.html
but its not got any season pass info up there yet.
  • SnowJapan Admin

Definitely agree. Although I remember an "off-record" conversation with a manager at a resort here which went along the lines of "we'll get less income if people buy season tickets, so we don't want to push it too much". confused.gif

Quote:
Niigata all-resorts: 80,000 (early discount 70,000)- maybe only for residents, though??
As far as we know, and not any resident just kids, etc as mentioned above. Will ask about this.
  • 2 weeks later...

There are few different resident passes I think. I got one last year for the Kagura/Naeba area. It was also valid at all Seibu Resorts in Niigata. I think I paid about Y50,000 if memory serves me correctly. There was also a cheaper one, although it finished (I think) at the end of March.

Try the prince hotel (Naeba), they had all the info/forms and stuff last year.

Montoya, if you rent an apartment, that will qualify you for a season pass at resident rates.