I had a dream recently. It was really strange. I fell down the stairs and cracked my head. It opened, revealing itself to be a gigantic Cadburys Creme Egg - so you can imagine all that middle part oozing out.

I wonder what it meant.

Do you have bizarre dreams?

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
wouldn't want to know 'their meaning'.... I think its rubbish.
Same here. Some of my dreams are so hardcore disturbing that I also really hope it is rubbish and that they have no meaning. Like the one I had a few weeks ago of a girl in a nightgown at the top of some old wooden stairs in an old house. She had a huge metal block hanging from a chain around her neck. When she threw herself down the stairs the metal block on the end of 2 feet of chain was swinging around and did untold additional damage to her as she tumbled down. I watched this and then ran into another room where a girl was sleeping and chopped her head off with a blunt axe. It took several swings.

A true dream. I remember it with clarity.

Any girls want a date?

dreams are just your mind trying to sort thru the days' thoughts and experiences. theres so much info to process when youre awake, your brain works hard at night to make sense of everything you did and saw. the recent events activate somehow connected ideas that in turn activate other buried images and thoughts. then its mashed together. i dont believe that dreams reveal dark desires or whatever- things from movies, stories youve heard people tell, things you looked at but didnt notice, get warped into dreams. since it all happens subconsciously what ends up in your dream seems so strange. i love trying to figure how why certain bizarre images popped into my brain by thinking of what recent events could led me to it.

i dont think its as complicated as sounds. easter is on sunday. therefore you prolly been thinking about it and you prolly ate or associate cadbury creme eggs with easter. so you dreamt about cadbury cream eggs. if you've been thinking about how good and cremy they are, thats prolly why your head cracked open- just to visualize the instead of the egg oozing out. i dont think it has any deep meaning. maybe just that you miss cadbury creme eggs.

I never have sexy dreams...ones that I remember anyway. \:\( The ones I usually have are seriously strange and I can't repeat their content.

Last night I had a wierd experience.

Kind of inbetween sleep and awake around 3:00 am I suddenly fealt like I fell from my roof into a bed not my own. Fearing I was in somebody else's apartment I grabbed all my blankets and quietly made my way to the front door where in my boxers I walked out of the apartment and down the first flight of stairs. Looking out the stairwell window the surroundings looked very familier. I pursuaded myself to turn on the stairwell light and found out that I had just exited from my apartment. Sheepishly I went back to my futon and back to sleep.

Sleep walking insn't unusual for me. Happens all the time actually.

Any other sleep walkers out there?

Not guilty myself. Deviant behaviour that is.

But my son has done it a few times. Once when I was working after he had gone to bed, he wandered into my room, lifted up the lid of the gas tank on my stove, and began pissing into the stove. When I yelled "What the bloody hell are you doing?", he came to with a shock and then I realized that he had been sleep walking.

It took a long time to clear all the piss out of my stove.

I dreamt last night that I was chased up to the top of a skyscraper by a giant cockroach. I fell off the top, but had a parachute - so I survived but landed in a huge strawberry jelly. I had to eat my way out. Then I woke up. It was pretty strange.