anyone watch last night? bit of a joke really, kicking/punching exponents have a huge advanatage over punching only.

Also took me a long time to figure out who "MASA" actually was, it was Ray Mercer, M-E-R-C-E-R.

I really hate how katakana butchers other languages. mad.gif

Mate, I was there in person. can you believe I got given 4 FREE TIX & couldn't find a frikkin mate with the balls to tell his chick that he was going to K-1 & not shopping.

So I took the missus, awsome seats, sold the other 2 tix to a scalper, enough for us to buy a few snacks and a t-shirt!

Overall it was a good night, I wish iggy's fight had've gone longer. 6 KO's out of 8 fights. Williams ,who fought Iggy once he hit the canvas you could see in his eyes that he wasn't gonna get up so he just sat there!

was good to see Aerts fight with abit of his old oomph. The crowd just loved him.

TV didn't show Mcdonalds fight which was entertaining & didn't show carter Williams' fight either??

Talking to a journo from the London Times, he said that Lennox lewis has also been offered a contract. I think if they brought in the younger boxers in it might be abit more competitive.

what would be the frikkin point of that?

if they wanna fight each other they should just stay in boxing.

K-1 I think will never put 2 boxers together. After all the boxers are there to make the K-1 fighters look tougher ( thats with the boxers that they are picking)

Quote:
couldn't find a frikkin mate with the balls to tell his chick that he was going to K-1 & not shopping
Very sad. You should have posted on here, sure you'd have found new buddies.