The river water is so cold though. Man The water levels are so danegous right now. any big rain will flood the rivers again. The ground cant take anymore water, at least where I live.

Toque they found a man floating in my local river.

There's this camera at the Murodo hut.

http://www.murodou.co.jp/kozan/live3.htm

On their notice board, someone says that "the camera" (doesn't say which, but you would think their own) will be affected while they're doing maintenance on the phone line. The date stamp is for today though.

The Alpen route will be going till the end of the month as usual. Guess who's got a free ticket to go as well! :p

It seems to be getting hotter down here. I have my windows open and my socks off. The trees are sort of turning, but otherwise there's no sign of autumn, let alone winter. In November...

Is it still really hot in those places that normally have snow?

Too be honest and not to sound down about the season.... I kinda figure we are in for a bummer one. This has nothing to do with the current weather at all.

Ocean 3 years ago I remember sitting in Osaka mid October shirt off and saying "dont worry come december it will snow"

Yah it's definetly not cold today

But it's not warm out either. Well not up here at least. Probably about 10 degrees.

Winter will come. Don't worry. Winter will come.

I think we should dig up some posts from last november/december to see how desperate we were getting then. And it turned into a good year.