I've been reading about lots of the polling saying that Bush got back in because of the 'moral issue'. WTF is that? Bush more moral than Kerry? His policies? Are the people over there just totally nuts??

Im pretty sure its cuz Bush is a born-again-Christian, which means that no matter how badly anybody F$#KS up, as long as they claim God is giving them inner power and strength, then you are more moral than other Christians ;\)

Lets have a moment of prayer for our Christian bretheren in the bible belt, that God will show them the way, lead them on throughout their inbred lives, and keep them in fear of terrorism/sex/and the truth. Can I get an AMEN?? Amen brotha YP!

Some of Bush's supporters: redneck_baby_clothesline.jpg

redneck.jpg

Arent the republicans claiming that Abortion is immoral and making it a religious thing? A moral republican vs. an immoral democrat. Whats different about the word "morals" - arent they conceputally tied to religion? Thats the way I view the Repub platform at least...

I was takin the piss in the last post shifty.gif

Government isn't big enough under Democrats. Republicans want government to look after their morals too, because they're too ****ing stupid to do it for themselves. And they don't know what freedom and liberty mean - they cannot say "I will not have an abortion or refrain from stem cell research" - they have to vote for a lying, murdering thug to stop others from doing it.

(I read an article today saying that Americans are getting so fat their airlines are having to use more fuel to fly them around. How about facing the moral issues of GREED and GLUTTONY?)

clap.gif you have an amen right here brother yuki.

"AMEN"

anotha thing that gets me about these trukkin christians, is that, when somethin good happens its gods will. eg: "Isn`t god wonderful? He must`ve wanted that to happen."

but then when things go all pear shaped, its like, "Oh, that happened because of mans imperfection, or because he didn`t have enough faith in god."

makes me wanna puke mad.gif