I want to ask - how on earth do you expect to find tons of people in there all the time if you dont arrange anything? Seems pretty bizarre to me to think that there will always be people in there.

I have regular conversations in there with friends of mine. We decide on a time to be in there.

Firewalls might be a reason why some people cannot login even if they want to. Some browsers seem to have problems as well, but that seems limited.

But big-will is right - and we have said this before more than a few times ;\) - many times if you just go in at random there will be no-one there.

We get transcripts of activity in the chat room and a large number of people login, write a very witty comment along the lines of @where are you all@, and then logout seconds later. Then a few minutes later another person does exactly the same. etc. etc. etc.

There are quite a few conversations going on in there every day - it seems usually between people who have decided on times with friends to meet up in there.

We want people to use the chatroom and enjoy it - that is why it is there! - and arranging things with friends is surely the best way to do that.

\:\)

actually it wasnt a moan, it was more like a signal to let people know that I was there..especially as there were a large number of people in the forums at that time. it seemed a sure bet that somebody would take the bait.

Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
No internet connection at home?
Yes I have a connection at home but no time for surfing, Im always knee deep in homework and playing with my 3 month old angel clap.gif

jan26.jpg
jan26_2.jpg
 Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
So cute! cool.gif
Thanks, she's wearing her mothers old baby dress, so dont think we actually bought that for her lol.gif

Sorry too, didnt mean to change the thread subject.

I have 2 younger brothers and they always complained that my parents bought some new clothes for ME but they always were to wear my old ones which were really they didn't like lol

Back to the subject, as big-will says perhaps the best way is to schedule ones with your buddies to get in the room then chat!

Or we can post some like ' Here I'm in chat!' at this forum then people see it get in the room?