Logitech io2 Digital Writing System

Most people using these things do not transfer their writing text into documents although they bought it to do it.

It is the same with TabletPC users, and that has a lot better handwriting recognition and much more functionality.

Handwriting recognition is a great tool, but transfering your handwritten text into typed text you end up with many mistakes (bad handwriting, unknown words) but you miss the layout. It is good for simple notes, but the best thing is to keep your handwriting as it is and save the text like that.

On the TabltPC can search your handwriting and that works great. Don't know about these digitizer pens.

That makes them silly.

I have used this one and it is really good, better than it's been made to sound above (in my experience of course). A big improvement on the first one they did, and does areally good job at converting once it's in your pc. If you want that kind of thing, its a great product.

If you don't need that kind of thing though, don't be silly and don't buy it \:\)

I'd like to try that out, the first version had a very bulky pen. It was like a big (stiff) sausage. Not easy to write with. Good to hear the software is improved as well. I might be tempted.

Well, I got it.

It's really neat. Still teaching it my writing, but looking good. I'll report more when I've had more time with it.