high hopes or delusions of granduar

Is Ginger Spice serious?

Pop singer Geri Halliwell is terrified about the release of her comeback album - because her greatest fears will be realised if it fails to sell.

The former Spice Girl - who recently postponed a British live tour amid reports not a single venue sold out - insists her desperate desire to score a hit has pacified with age, but she still craves good reviews and a large, loyal fanbase.

"(I fear) most things. Like not being successful enough - just the usual human fears," she said.

"I'll tell you what's changed for me, my self-esteem is not tied up with whether I have a hit or not.

"Of course I'd love it to be the biggest success ever but I know I won't die and my self-esteem won't hit the floor if it isn't," she concluded.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Or maybe I'm being too harsh lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems to be failing to sell....

>>>>>>>>>

WHO on earth are the sad 1,742 who shelled out for GERI HALLIWELL’s appalling CD Passion? They have set the former SPICE GIRL on course to limp into Sunday’s album chart at a pathetic No36.

If you bought it in a moment of madness and realise the error of your ways, send it in and I will destroy it without anyone knowing your dark secret.