last weekend samurai and i headed up to Zao Liza world to check out the FIS points slalom race. there were some good skiers, and some wicked skiers.

LETS RACING!!!

girls

daver_10.jpg?randNum=1170249858

guys

daver_11.jpg?randNum=1170249857

daver_12.jpg?randNum=1170249857

daver_13.jpg?randNum=1170249857

and a few pics of samurai cruisin through the kami rich forest.

daver_14.jpg?randNum=1170249857

pow is indeed available this year. come up north!

daver_15.jpg?randNum=1170249857

kool pics. Wow, so is it worth doing a day at Liza world? Or even half day? I had been under the impression that it wouldn't be worth it and that we should only go to Zao Onsen, but Liza World is where I'll be staying when I get up there.

yup all to ourselves. tis the usual up here in the north. well i guess the two junior high kids who, intrigued by our shinanigans, followed us in nullify that. all to ourselves plus two.

Hi Zaoman,

Well, I'd probably consider myself an 'advanced intermediate' whatever that is, lol - with a little off piste, I'm okay when it's not too deep (without fatter skis anyway!).

I'll be up for 2 nites, so will do 2 or 2.5 days. If I can get that extra half day sounds like I'd play around at Zao Liza in that case.

My skiing partner is a self-professed mogul queen (not me!).

We don't know when we'll be there yet, but probably sometime this month. If you want to hook up and say hi I'll let you know once we have things sorted out. Soubs is going to try and meet up with us too.

hey daver, the shots came out ok, eh.

How come nobody commented on my shrine-pass? Have you ever skied by a shrine? that's why you can see my skis too, the spirituality of the location picked me right up on top of the snow. clap.gif