Thats funny you remember that AK.

the Shinkuku cops took me into the Koban and everything, but it seems that the problem wasn't me showing it, it was it could be construed as a deadly weapon and they said i needed a special permit for it.

the next day i went over and had it registered, (you get a special stamp in your Gaikokujin torokusho)and now its all cool.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our monthly meeting is first Wednesday and there is no meeting the end of March, oyuki.

But still you should go to pinkcow in Shibuya and try vegie burrito there. That's the best burrito in Tokyo. ;\)

Are you going to do something on the earth day, 22nd April? There is a big event at Yoyogi park. I was expecting to have Tsubutsubu food there, but seems like they are not going to run a booth this year.

Hey fq, I enjoyed hearing the story about Ogasawara the other night. Are you going there this summer?

Sorry Farquah, i still haven't gotten the turtle stuff. It should have been here by know, right?

A friend of mine had trouble sending me a book, and i'm not quite sure the stuff isn't getting to me.

And Slow, i don't think i can make it for the beginning of April. I will probably be desperate to get the last few weekends of snowboaring in before the season ends.

But i will be in Shibuya on the 27th for a show. I will check out that burrito place! Thanks!

I could send you the movie and you guys could watch it. Or i could lend it to you if you pass by here.

Oh, and yeah, i will try to go to the Earth Day festival at Yoyogi.