1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Without so much as an introduction nor good willed bit of jabber to accompany the poll, Lets giving some free market research! ;\)

hhhm, how about less foreigners buying in and trying to give Hakuba what it needs, lest we get another Niseko. ;\) ;\)

Aren't you connected with Snowbeds? ;\) ;\) ;\)

Who the hell do I think I am...?

if the hakuba area seriously intends to market itself as an international destination then they will have to except foreign investment or at the very least, consultation. because right now let's face it, it is a great area to ski, if you can ski the out of boundary areas worth skiing and know where to go. but if you can't ski like that, or you don't have the knowledge to seek out those types of areas, the skiing is sub par at best. furthermore the infrastructure of the area simply can't contend to anywhere else, in all respects, for the average ski vacationer.

for a lot of people on this forum, these aren't issues to be concerned about, my self as well, but if the areas want to survive in the future, they sure better be concerned.

I would like a dedicated and on-standby alpine helicopter search and rescue operation that has a landing pad at the local hospital. Does this exist?

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:

less comparing with Niseko????

But T'rsdy, the enquiry is how to improve the hakuba experience. Less comparison with Niseko only benefits... Niseko. ;\)

happo is pretty much open just stay away from the face. By saying that it has the most trees of any resort in japan.

Invesment fine bring it in id encourage intrawest to look here and build in Ecoland and cut runs down the ridges through the trees.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Offering a bit of paizuri in Hakuba or any of the resorts for that matter would be a very good differentiation strategy. But Japan doesn't really have the terrain for it.
lol.gif