For your height and riding style, get a board that comes up to your nose, or maybe even a little higher.

Companies have created all these riding-specific boards that are really confusing for someone just wanting to cruise. Don`t worry about all the special doo-dads and talk about the core too much.

i suggest you look for a couple of things

-A directional board (basially, not a twin board). And unless you ONLY do powder, stay away from powder-spcific boards. Most people ride powder fine on directional boards. Just set you bindings further back on the board than usual.

-and sometning wide enough to accommate your boots.

Good companies that i reccommend are Rome, Lib Tech, Arbour, atomic, and if you can find it, the best board manufacturer in the universe, NEVER SUMMER. Their model the Titan might be what you are looking for.

A lot of good suggestions in this thread.

By the way Rad-air has smaller boards than mine (they also have a 200cm...). A 177cm with 272 waist should not be too bad. Anyway you can have a look: http://www.rad-air.com/

Not sure how you would be able to get your hands on that board in your neck of the woods though.

Actually funny, the website has quite a few spelling mistakes, we should get O11 to get on their case.