Every year, the ski/board industry has HUGE Sales at large locations/convention halls to get peeps stoked for the year and offer discounts.

i've seen overlays (brand-new models from the previous year that haven't been sold yet) go for cheap in the past and i'm sure it'll there'll B similar deals this year, too.

Winter Sports Fiesta

Nationwide Schedule

500 yen entry free for most locations

JSBC "SNOWBOARD HEAVEN ULTRA BARGAIN"

Nationwide Schedule

Free to enter, but you can have a coupon sent to your house, filling out the Japanese here

For some reason, it's not on their website, but JSBC sent me a flier advertising TOKYO BIG SITE From Fri 12.8-Sun 12.10

If anyone knows of any more Bargain Sales, put them up here!

i went w/ people who got boots, a board, and accessories. i looked a lot. we went on the sunday afternoon, but by that time, most of the good stuff was gone.

if you want deals, you have to go in morning/beginning of each day thumbsup.gif

Don't know about the HEAVEN one, but yeah WINTER SNOW FIESTA in Tokyo last year had about 10 board-boots-binding sets for 15,000yen each day. First 10 people in got them, kind of thing.

last year, there was like fifty-twelve billion people there at Tokyo Forum, so the Burton Customs were all sold out in the first half hour

長野ビッグハット

イベント会場のホームページ

〒380-0928

長野市若里3丁目22番2号

TEL 026-223-2223

FAX 026-223-5551

【アクセス情報】

■バス・タクシーでお越しの方

長野電鉄バス :

長野駅東口~日赤・水野美術館線 「水野美術館」下車徒歩3分

長野駅西口~保科線 「ビッグハット前」下車徒歩1分

川中島バス :

長野駅西口~日赤松岡線 「ビッグハット前」下車1分

タクシー :

長野駅東口から10分

■車でお越しの方

・長野I.Cから20分

・国道18号線上千田交差点から西へ500m

・国道117号線荒木交差点から東へ100m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i went to the sale at the Tokyo Forum last friday

it was nothing special, though. a lot of no-name boards, but inexpensive, expensive salomon boards and WATCH OUT for Burton boards--all of them had scratched off serial numbers, so-so prices if you don't mind those kind of Burtons. 05-06 Burton Vapor going for 7 man.

plenty of other sales out there