• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to meet up BP but I'm working Sat & Sun so can't get into Tokyo til pretty late (around 9) then would have to leave around 11:30 for the last train. Might be able to drive in. Depends where you all decide to go. Tsondaboy, Sock Monkey are you two going to be around too?

Finish work on the 10th Oct for 3 months so will be okay to meet anyone, anytime after that (unless I'm in hosp!). clap.gif

I'm sure you will too. :p

Just that dealing with the trains while preggers is not much fun. I'm only an hourish from Shibuya but if you end up going somewhere 90 mins or more away then I might not be able to stay long enough to make it worth it. Would be cool to meet up though.

Talk to you tomorrow anyway.

Farquah, I'll just be drooling over the cheeky cold ones. \:\(

Apologise for not making it in on Sat. Had a couple of turtle carcasses wash up in afternoon, and by the time I had finished the roads were chocablock! Hope it was a good one anyway, and will hopefully make amends next time! Get any new gear in BP whilst down?

No worries farquah! Next time! \:\) Yeah, I picked up a helmet nice and cheap thumbsup.gif Was pretty stoked at the price too. Hey, Sock Monkey, Sunrise and I were speculating at your name. Is it a reference to the guy in Shrek?

That's sad, farquah. Oh well, another time...

Didn't we sort that one out, Bushie? That was a fun nite, and great food...! And what a dessert!!!! Good to meet you, nice to see you again Socky baby. Hope to catch you on the slopes on one of your go slow days again. wave.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Hey, Sock Monkey, Sunrise and I were speculating at your name. Is it a reference to the guy in Shrek?
lol.gif No, it has to do with a combo of Mickey Skinner an ex English rugby player (his bosh catch phrase) and my grandad`s middle name. Good to know I was a topic of speculation lol.gif though! ;\)

Sure sounds better than being in Tokyo!

Hi Jane, we wondered if you had gone into labor and that's why you couldn't make it! We also wondered what would have happened if you'd made it and suddenly gone into labor over dinner! Well, all the best for the birth when the lucky day finally arrives!