hi all its a pleasure to be here looking forward to exchange info with as many like minded people as possible!

well people keep it safe and keep it real!!

p.s seeing the first snow of the season at the moment on the higher peaks visible from here in innsbrooklyn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by muikabochi:
Hi wave.gif

Er tell me a bit more about Innsbruck will you ;\)
tell me what sort of things you would like to know about and i'll do my best to answer any of your questions!
but for starters here are a few facts.
innsbruck is home to Burtons european factory!
innsbruck has hosted the winter olympics twice!
innsbruck is the capital of Tirol!
innsbruck is in valley surrounded by peaks rising up to 2700m!
and you can as of this coming winter reach the awesome seegrube area direct from the city centre via brand new skytrain and upgraded cable car!
any questions please fire away!
oh yeah and check this out www.nordpark.com

found some info. the place looks great. i have read also that it is a very hip city. if you mind me asking, what were you doing there? were you ski bumming, or did you have real work? if it was the bumming option, what sort of options are available for english speakers with zero german?

i live here in innsbruck permenantly now after doing a few seasons in tirol and the arlberg region, i work in a ski/boarders shop.

there are opportunitys for non german speakers to find work. Innsbruck although a city it is also a tourism type place and seasonal work is available!

oh yeah the town is pretty hip with great bars, clubs,loads of ski and snowboarding shops and a large student population.!it is also a great plae to be located as you have such easy acsess to so many great spots and germany and italy are both less than an hour away!

will look form some english links and postlater