Hi, whats it like for intenet access in these two resorts. I may need to admin a server from Japan \:\( ...

I need to be able to use remote desktop over broadband (so any dialup solution is out).

thx in adv

Wada Toge is the only resort that I know of that has mobile broadband access on all slopes. It's also possible to send high-density thought-forms from within the teleport lift system, although reception in large towns may raise legal issues due to their potential for civil disruption.

Kevs just doing what he does best...as in being a prat....

he knows full well where the question is coming from cause hes coming on the trip with me...

he also knows that the dodgey IT setup i have going for my wife has pluses and minuses...pluses being I do it cheep cheep (free)...minuses being no other mortal man will understand the true dodginess that I have created under a bill of about $1000...

last time we "outsourced" for a ski holiday the IT guru spent >4 hrs without actually fixing anything \:\/ (my wife simply reinstalled the app on return and it was "cured")

thx for the links air edge looks like it might be a goer in an emergency

Oh, I really could manage with an internet cafe that has a high speed link (but not with dialup link)....are internet cafe's realistic in Noz and Nis?