Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Maybe the increasing pollution coming out of Chinese rivers is moving them over here. Still, at least it means it'll be a great season \:D
Now, what about those stink bugs?
Yes very stinky.

So sunrise, it's like a Godzilla style thing, but this time Chinese spawned? \:D

Chinese pollution = Humungous jellies!

For the record, I would like to state that it is the abundance of stinkbugs, and not jellyfish, that predict large snowfalls. I predict that we have seen the last of the snow for this season, and that when the current lot melts, that will be it.

Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
Now, I'm pretty certain you're not trying to imply that I'm promiscuous because that would be a) plain rude and B) make you a complete wanker.
well, unfortunately both (a) and (B) are quite correct (although, I am trying my hardest to stop being a dickehead, it is starting to let me down and the time is right to grow up).

All I was doing was re-using the exact same question that was posed to you in another thread. I thought it was quite a funny example of recycling.

No real offence intended.
 Quote:
Originally posted by _spud:
All I was doing was re-using the exact same question that was posed to you in another thread. I thought it was quite a funny example of recycling.
Can you through a link up to the other thread so I don't have to go searching for it
Sounds like a funny read