wow this is a great site!!

u guys all seem really great and nice!

i especially like the greatness.

...now listen. the word on the street has it that there is gonna be some revelry goin down in some snowy parts of honshu late jan.

well thats nice an' all, and the homeys are hooked for some weekend galavanting. but that still leaves a number of days where the hip cats on the ridin' side of life might mistakenly mistake me for one of those dudes on the hill that has, like, ummm.... well, y'know.. ummmm.... no mates.

and thats cool, cos who are they to me? i'm comfortable with my position in society. i don't need the approval of strangers to make my life whole. but there's no getting round the fact that it looks like i'm gettin left out in the cold from the 23rd onwards.

and that raises the question... what've u guys got goin on?

I'm gonna be in nozawa 18-22. after that i'll be as mobile as a brick on a skateboard at the bottom of a hill.

but with some cunning ingenuity (as opposed to the bog standard, from the bottom of a cornflakes packet, generic styled ingenuity) and careful analysis of public transport infrastructure and time-tabling, i could see that situation improving...