A bunch of us from another ski forum over in Australia are heading across to Niseko at various times in the upcoming season.

We would all like to know some hints/tips on restaurants, onsens, and just general info on what's good to do and what's not so good to do.

And YES we all know there will be heaps of Aussies there this year.

Best Bars

Best Restaurants

Best Onsens

That's the kinda stuff we would love to know from people that have been there before.

Thanks !!!

Ill give this a bump for you but too be honest not alot of us go to Niseko anymore.... I think.

Yamakashi knows some stuff but the place is changing at a rapid pace. Fattys bar used to be about all there was but now there are more choices I think.

Restaurants -

the best (and extremely popular) 'Band Bang' is an awesome Korean BBQ place, also a definite must, my favourite by far! make sure you book a couple of days before though! lots of beer, chicken, squid, crab, vegie ect. on squewers

there is a mongolian one you definitely check out, its a big tent, can't rememeber the name of the top of my head but you'll find it easily by asking when you're there. great food! looks small but big once you're in!

pow pow - run by aussies, ok for pub food and gets fileld with aussies at night, gets big on australia day

hank's bar - spent most our nights here, it was much quieter the first time we went though, has some bbq'd sqewers, pizza, corn, chips. a really nice old wooden hut. hank is a great guy, very humble and runs the place with his wife. great place for a relaxing beer after a long day!

WOW i really am procrastinating from my essay due tomorrow