They seem to be a pretty popular little operation. I think the lead guide has some of his pics published and that could lead to some paid adventures. there was a link in the main site to something to that effect.

Toque is bubbles, thats the only answer I have.

Josetsu, snow clearing.

that is the reason they held us back. They realy arent geared for keeping the place opened during storms. For the most part when the storms really start tateyama is close to closing or closed

Quote:
Originally posted by sava:

Also, why does toque always have the exact same smile?
I've only got one look
Much like Bluesteel in Zoolander
It makes the ladies knees shake and the men run away in fear :rolleyes:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
They seem to be a pretty popular little operation. I think the lead guide has some of his pics published and that could lead to some paid adventures. there was a link in the main site to something to that effect.
Is the site just some dude that uses that guide everyonce in a while or is it the guides site?
 Quote:
Toque: so when can we expect magnum ?
I've been working on it for some time now. Just trying to get comfortable with it myself. Kind of nervous of whether or not people will like it or not

So I'm skiing down mount annupuri when suddenly I slip. And I'm just falling, terrified and then I think, "Hey, Sava, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days and couldn't some of this maybe be in your mind?"

Quote:
So I'm skiing down mount annupuri when suddenly I slip. And I'm just falling, terrified and then I think, "Hey, Sava, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days and couldn't some of this maybe be in your mind?"
That was ****in funny dude
lol.gif

I should tail guide and translate?

yutaka is pretty good with english anyways.

Sorry toque was away for a bit and now im home. freaking hot here again.

The pics from around hakuba were bang on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

Sorry toque was away for a bit and now im home. freaking hot here again.
I ditched out of work for 3 hours and went to the river for a swim. It was really nice. It was 32 in the sun. Not so humid but hot hot hot