Hello everyone,

So I have a quick question... I'm moving (hopefully it won't end up a very exspense vacation) to japan in early november(it looks like tokyo as of now..?), and was wondering if its worth bringing out my equipment initially, or just having it shipped out later do to the overall size/hassel? Also is there any snowboard shops that have engllish speaking staff, and is there a market for used american equipment (being that it is diffrent cosmeticly than its japanese counterpart)? Thanks

Hi there

Send your stuff - definitely best I reckon. (see other threads on the subject)

Snowboard shops speaking English - you'll be lucky. But then again you may actually BE lucky! (if that makes sense)

Market for used american equipment...theres an interesting one. I would reckon, not really. Japanese are much more into new than second hand. I might be wrong though, anyone know different.

Must take a tablet to get rid of the hangover.... smile.gif

Just think - November is only 9 weeks away!

But back in reality, the season only gets going mid December most places. The build up is always fun though, hey pop fans?

I hope so. We already have a trip to Hokkaido sewn up for February, we would really love to go to Japan in December too. We want early snow!