G'day!

Is snowboard/ski theft a problem on the Japanese snow fields??

Here in Australia it has become a bit of a problem, not too bad, but signs are being posted around the Australian resorts warning people of the increase of theft.

Personally, i think thet people that do this are lowest scum on the planet. I would love to catch one of those bastards stealing something.......

Anyway, is this a problem in Japan? I suspect it wouldn't be as the Japanese appear to be a very honest bunch of people. Yes, i know this is a generalisation, but you get the idea.

Over here a few people (myself included) have started carrying lockable cables to protect your board when you are having lunch or whatever. Do many (if any?) do this Japan?? Justed wondering if i should bring my cable over with me or not.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AsterG:
Any popular ski locks here?
Yeah I had a rather popular ski lock a while back when I feel facing down hill in a starfish shape. Left and right legs splayed with my toes facing down the hill and no release of them damn skis. Theys was locked bad! \:D Can't really recommend this lock for anti theft use, but certainly works for a good half hour work out trying to get out of the damn things! mad.gif