equipment delivery from Hakuba to NRT Sunday

for the convience i would like to send my equipment ahead to my hotel.

I just plan on using someplace at he airport, conv. store or some other company that was mentiond in here.

any way it works going to the slopes due to i will be in Tokyo a few day before i ski.

but i was wondering if there was sunday night pick up in hakuba village?

that way on monday when i take the trains and stuff back to the airport i don't have to handle my equipment.

does anyone know of a delivery service that picks up sundays.

thanks in advance

Honey

I have a contract with Kuroneko-Yamato and they do. You had better check it coz all cases in this season have been not on Sundays with my customers.

But if you mean you would like to deliver your luggages to Narita, 2 day prior delivery required to your bording date.

Good luck

There R courier services right outside the Int'l terminal at Narita Airport, one is called ABC Courier:

http://www.jalabc.com/service/index.html

(Japanese only)

I think there R others, but I've only used this one B4. not sure about sunday pick up from a hotel to the airport, they might have 2 pick it up early sunday afternoon to get it to the airpot by monday afternoon (???)....

I recommend you to use Kuroneko return service.

There is a service counter at the airport and you can send and pick up your skis from there.

Kuroneko driver is working on Sundays, you can ask your hotel to call Kuroneko driver to pick your skis up after skiing on Sunday.

You can choose delivering date and time,

Quote:
But if you mean you would like to deliver your luggages to Narita, 2 day prior delivery required to your bording date.

Good luck!