There`s a water jump in Mie. Probably the same set up as the one Dane went to.For a 2.5 hour sesh. Think it was about 5000 yen. That`s with wet suit, rental skis (was gunna take mine), poles,life jacket. Yeah anyone can do it. The body takes a fair beating after the sesh but it`s good fun.

Same dyna or takasu will buy a pass lets go early and meet at circle K. My rating is taking a dive and I give people the goods.

Water jump Nagano Kobe and now mie. If you use your own skis have a wet suit (in mid summer you dont need one). cost is around 3 to 4000 yen depending on location. But dont think it doesnt hurt if you f up it does. Watch your kidneys on missed back flips. also you will need a life jacket or rent one.

Last watch your skis if you use your own they can break. I broke my pair but they were old ones .

If you land on your skis perfectly it`s no probs. It`s just like letting go of the rope whilst water-skiing.

You could get some fair height of the biggest jump at Kuwana Sports.Probably more than you are gonna get off a booter on the snow. At Kuwana Sports they had 5 jumps of various heights. You can see then in the latest freedom skiing mag. They have an ad in there. Let you know later of their webpage address.

The skis for rent are only old straighties. There were some crew with twins but they were their own. They were probably people who buy new skis each year. Don`t have the CASH for that!!

Oufreeski2 when I went they rented twins. unless your super keen on backwards jumping that day dont bother with twins. That said falling on the ramp looks painful and although easy its not exactly like snow. It hurts cause u land flat and although the water gives you have 170cms more or less that stops you from going in smooth. also think about landing on your back or doing a belly flop from 3 to 5 meters. Ouch. 4 hours a day is enough for this guy

• 3 weeks later...