Hi all, didn't see a sub for introductions, so figured i'd post here. (Mods please delete/move this thread if i'm in the wrong section)

Figured I'd introduce myself before I started posting. I'm an English teacher based in Kyoto city. Coming from ZA I'd never had the opportunity to spend time in snow of any kind. Tried snowboarding last year (a measly 4x) and was instantly hooked. Never could skateboard or wakeboard, but something just clicked with snowboarding.

Looking to get at least triple the amount of days this season. Still a super noob tho and trying to improve! This weekend i'm off to Ryuoo, pretty stoked for that. It'll be my first ナイタ! Decided to get my own board this season, so i'm currently riding a Ride (lol) Machete 158.

Looking forward to learning lots from everybody over here! Mods, if you'd like 2014 reviews for Nagareha, X-Jam and Tsugaike Kogen, let me know, i'll give it my best shot. Cheers!

• SnowJapan Admin

Hello cheesecakegainz and welcome

:wave:

Mods, if you'd like 2014 reviews for Nagareha, X-Jam and Tsugaike Kogen, let me know, i'll give it my best shot.

Absolutely we would, that would be great. If you click on the below link and login using your Forums login, that's where you post them.

http://www.snowjapan.com/account/logOn?ReturnUrl=%2fmysnowjapan%2fWrite-Review

Thank you.

It wasn't good, Cheesecake. Everywhere was hardpack, the trees looked like the piste. It ranks as one of my worst ever days to be honest......I didn't have fun at anytime. I have been spoiled a bit more since moving to Hokkaido, but even late Spring Gunma slush was more fun than the day I had at Niseko. Was up at Teine on Tuesday and Wednesday after Niseko and it was fantastic........went there again today and wow!! Awesome day :D

PM's are offline at the mo for everyone, teething problems in SJ-HQ I think..........Bob will be on the case soon though, just after his walk ;)

• SnowJapan Admin

How was Niseko, Tubby?

Also, Admins, I just tried submitting a review and it keeps spitting out an error at me? Then I tried to PM an admin, but I don't have those privileges yet. Can somebody help a fella out? :D

Sorry about that. A few people have been having issues it seems which is quite annoying. :(

Bob will hopefully be on the case soon and also hopefully we can get it sorted.

To other people - if you do have problems, please do tell us (otherwise we won't know!). Thanks.

bob.jpg

• Like 1

Was at Niseko Weiss on Tuesday...was plenty of powder and was snowing constantly up top...VERY strange that it hadn't snowed anywhere else but that mountain (it seemed) for the whole day!!

This is the first time I've been along Nakayama Toge in February and there has been no snow or ice on the road!! Felt like spring!!

• SnowJapan Admin
Sorry about that. A few people have been having issues it seems which is quite annoying. :(

Bob will hopefully be on the case soon and also hopefully we can get it sorted.

As I said, we will be looking into it. Sorry we can't do that instantly.

As I said, we will be looking into it. Sorry we can't do that instantly.

I'm so sorry! I misunderstood. At least it gives me time to write up some reviews for Tsugaike Kogen, X-Jam and Nagareha! While I've got you here Mr Admin, do you guys want pictures of the hotels that people stay in, or just of the resorts? :D