What a difference where I live now.

Was just thinking what a difference it is between where I live now and where I used to live.

Im in Kofu this afternoon decided to go buy some stuff I needed and I am walking about without a coat and it feels warm. In kobuchisawa even during the day and in the sun I need a thick coat and often wear a hat and gloves when walking my dogs because its very cold.

Also Kofu feels so busy and slow travelling around yet it didnt seem so bad when I lived there. Kobuchisawa is in the middle of no where with sod all cars or people just how I like it of course.

Its amazing just how quickly I have got used to the area im in now I wouldnt want to go back.

Looking forward to much cooler temps in summer too although not yet of course before then plenty more cold winter please.

Well, Kofu is not that bad to be, at least for summer activities - Minami Alps on one side and Tokyos highest mountain Komutori on the other side is not to bad for hiking the mountains. :thumbsup:

And there is always the vine if it gets to boring. :crazy:

Indeed Kofu is a nice place especially the area that I was at the mountain edge, but compared to where I am now it is quite different indeed.

But yes there are many nice hiking spots and things to do in Kofu. If you like heat then Kofu is nice in summer, if you don't like heat then it is not good in summer, and I don't like heat!