So is theft of snowboards and things a big issue? As I'm heading over soon for my first trip and don't really want my gear to go walkabouts!

The thread is saying, lock up or you can find your board in Perth when you get back.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is one of the stupidest comments I've seen on these forums in a while. You have absolutely no evidence to back this up other than your own prejudice.

I grew up in a tourist town. We had two major groups of tourists, one from a place that treated us with respect, and one from a place that treated is like stupid hicks. In turn, we thought nicely of

This guy is just being a troll.

Treat us like shit?! So what.....I'll be gone in 2 weeks anyway so..... And on the cycle goes

Stop the 'cycle' by being decent then.

Who are these locals that treat people like shit? One or two individuals, or the entire population? If one or two locals treat people badly, does the whole place deserve to be treated badly in return?

And why do people have to treat people badly in return anyway? Revenge or something? Why not take the high road and just be decent.

I'm not saying it's me.....I'm not saying locals DO treat them bad, Biggen said many locals were automatically down on Aussies because so e of them behave badly.....so why treat all Aussies badly if it's only some? See......2 way street