Hello all, we have been waiting for our first to japan trip since last January 2013 You have all been advise masters, so much info for us Planned most of our trip through this site,getting excited now.

Id like to thank the people who run this site and the many who have added info, love you all. Donna and I are leaving the gold coast aust, on the 17th Jan for 7 days in Hakuba from Sunday the 19th, the 3 days in Tokyo on the way home.

We have been skiing in aust/ Perisher since my 2 boys were 7&9 years, they both left home this year, 23 and 25 yrs, and the eldest still skis each year there. We are both in our early 50's our first trip away on our own.

Im hoping the snow is going to be as good as reported for this time of year. Will add plenty from our trip, im a pro photographer so will add pics, if I have time or energy to get the camera out..

Looking forward to more advise or suggestions if offered.

Cheers Manfred

No don't worry about it. Early December is still too early season, first big storms are always usually around new year.....you should be fine :)

Thanks Mate..just what I wanted to hear.

No don't worry about it. Early December is still too early season, first big storms are always usually around new year.....you should be fine :)

Using this site has been amazing, kept me busy planning the trip, someone on here said to organise the trip myself instead of using a travel company. How right their advise was, Had the best time sorting out the info.You snow people are amazing, on and off the snow. Dont know what it is but holidays at the snow have such a friendly vibe, as it is here as well,

Be warned, Aus will never quite feel the same again, 7 days will go way to fast and if it dumps while you are there you will definitely be booking in for next year. Have fun.