yo...

so my two buddies that were supposed to meet up with me in hokkaido for 4 days in niseko bailed on me at the last minute...

I am still going (tickets already bought), but just was looking to hook up with some people to maybe share some brews and lift rides...

I will be there jan 17-20...send me a message and i can give you my keitai#

can't wait!

danz

Just go by yourself and you'll definately meet new people around.

I went to Niseko all by myself from OZ and I had the time of my life for 2 weeks. I met so many interesting people and fell in love with the place.

\:D

absolutely...

I am staying at the Hirafu Chalet, right next to Fatty's bar...

On the mtn. look for a bearded gaijin with a blue north face facket...oh yah, I'm on skiis, and that should narrow the field by a bit, seeing how niseko is about 80% boarders the last time I was there...

danz

sounds good.

Sam and i are in the Lodge Uranaka

I'll keep and eye out for you.

I too will be sporting a beard for this trip. Sam was trying to get me to get a mohawk before i came over, still might do it - i need a hair cut soon anyway. I'm a boarder - hence the handle. \:D Grey beanie most of the time, plus a bluey/purlpe neck warmer.

See ya out there!!!

Well i decided against getting a mohawk for the moment. I'm going stand out enough as a "westerner" in Japan enough, let alone with a mohawk! Probably get one when i get back.

I couldn't picture you with a mohawk ocean! Then again i couldn't picture myself with one either.

Yeahhh... its japan and ah there are no foreigners there and everyone has black hair (hahaha...!) Especially in hokkaido you wont be seeing anyone who is non-japanese, um I mean its in the middle of nowhere that niseko place ... half your luck!!! \:\)

Are you kidding? When I was last in Hokkaido hardly any of the J-girls had black hair. In fact, that was almost always a sure way to spot the Chinese in a crowd of Japanese...those that were loud and had black hair.